- Enter your registered mobile number. (Dismiss the keyboard).
- Enter your existing ingogo password. This is the same password that you used when logging into the old version of the app. (Dismiss the keyboard).
- Tap "continue" to move to the next screen.
- Select a new pin. Your Pin can be any combination as long as it is four numbers. (Dismiss Keyboard).
- Re-enter the pin to verify that you have the correct pin. (Dismiss Keyboard).
- Tap "reset pin" to move to the next screen.
- Enter your taxi plate number and vehicle type.
- Tap 'go online' to login.
If you have any trouble logging in for the first time please contact customer support, so we can walk you through the process.
If your forget your pin you can reset it by tapping "forgot my pin". See How can I change my login pin?