IMPORTANT: This information applies to drivers using their own phones to run the ingogo Driver App only. If you're experiencing any issues during updates on devices supplied by ingogo please contact support.
To confirm the cause of the problem:
- Select update when prompted within the app
- When the Play Store opens, take note of the label on the button
When the button shows Open:
- Completely shut down the ingogo Driver app
- Restart the app and login
- Select update again
If the button shows Install or Update:
- Tap the button, and the installation should continue as expected
If the button still shows Open:
- Try again in 15 minutes. This means the updated app hasn't been propagated to all of Google's servers yet, or that there's been an issue during propagation. Unfortunately this is out of our control.
If you continue to have the problem, please contact us by phone (Mon-Fri 9am-6pm AEST) or at email@example.com