To get up and running as fast as possible each time you start your shift, follow the steps below in order.
If you have a Verifone vx690 Payment Terminal:
- Turn on your vx690 payment terminal by holding the green arrow for 5-10 seconds or until the screen turns on.
- Turn on your phone, and enable Personal Hotspot from control centre, and wait for it to display "1 Connection" for Apple and a grey wi-fi logo for Android.
TIP: Ensure your phone doesn't go to sleep until the payment terminal's WiFi indicator turns from red to grey. The payment terminal will take up to 60 seconds to join the Hotspot's WiFi network. Please be patient.
- Once the WiFi indicator on the vx690 payment terminal is grey, launch the ingogo driver app.
TIP: It can take up to 30 seconds for the payment terminal to show "Connected" at the bottom of the screen after you've logged in to the ingogo driver app.
- Login using your mobile number and pin.
- Enter the plate number of the licensed and registered taxi you'll be driving for the day.
- Select the vehicle type (Sedan, Wagon or Maxi).
- Go online.