It is expected that any driver who uses the ingogo booking and payment system:
- take reasonable care of their own health and safety;
- comply with the instructions given for work, health and safety by ingogo;
- not wilfully or recklessly interfere with or misuse anything provided by ingogo to assist with safety; and
- not wilfully place at risk the health or safety of any passenger entering, departing or within the vehicle at any time.
To be more specific, this includes drivers ensuring they:
- not wilfully injure themselves;
- hold a current, valid driver’s licence;
- abide by all the road rules (e.g. speed limits, alcohol consumption, etc)
- refrain from driving impaired by tiredness or medication;
- report any incidents or accidents to ingogo;
- carry out routine checks of the vehicle being driven.
- Not wilfully place at risk the health or safety of any passenger entering, departing or within the vehicle at any time, including: choosing a safe location for both yourself and your passengers to enter and exit the vehicle and ensuring they enter/exit from the correct side of the vehicle.
Should any driver not adhere to the ingogo Driver Policies and Procedures, ingogo reserves the right to remove them from the ingogo booking and payment system.